ARTIST: BODIES IN THE GEARS OF THE APPARATUS / DESPISED ICON
Following in the label tradition of unearthing the most devastating material in the international metal underground, Relapse is proud to present two of North America's newest names in extremity: Despised Icon and Bodies in the Gears of the Apparatus. Florida's BitGotA unleash a rabid grindcore assault alternating between the technical and visceral, while Montreal's Despised Icon strike with a more calculated, methodic death metal attack... killer fucking split!
1. Bodies in the Gears of the Apparatus - War Engine
2. Bodies in the Gears of the Apparatus - Problem, Response, Solution
3. Bodies in the Gears of the Apparatus - Xenophobic Hate Machine
4. Despised Icon - One Last Martini (But You'll Never Notice)
5. Despised Icon - Oval Shaped Incisions
6. Despised Icon - Sever The Ties